Wednesday, February 4, 2009








Ok so this is Owen. Owen is one of the kids in my class and he is ADORABLE!!! He kisses his mom in the morning and makes sure he does it at least a million times. He is VERY intelligent and picks up whatever he hears so we have to be extra careful around him! His mom is very sweet and she loves to share some of the funny things that he does at home and they are so cute I want to share them too. I know were not supposed to have favorites at Primrose but Owen undoubtedly makes his way up my list of my personal favorites. He has a little brother and he looks exactly like Owen. He makes me want to wait around til he's three and have him in my class.


Here is Nathan and I dressed like a Monkey on Halloween. Now,you can't tell me this baby is not adorable!!! Anyway, I have had many different favorite moments with Owen and I would like to tell you some:

1) One day, I, as a woman, was telling Ms. Molly how much fat I had to lose in order to look rather decent in the summer. Owen of course was listening and says "Ms. Cinthia you don't have any fat!!" He made my day. One day he'll make a fine husband!!

2) When one of our kids had a birthday party Owen went home and told mom all about it. When mom asked "Who's party?" Owen said "A little fat boy" Now I admit it's kind of mean to think this moment is cute but what three year old describes a friend in this manner. Only Owen=)!

3) Mom telling me that at home she has been telling him to pick up his mess and he has been answering "IS THAT A CHALLENGE?".For the record, he got it off the Lion King!

4) Owen going home and using the very teenage term OMG in the correct manner!! ( By the way mom you can thank Ms. Tra for that one)

5) Owen saying that when he grew up to be a mommy he was going to drink coffee too.

and last but not least.... (DRUMROLL PLEASE)

6) Ms. Linda coming in our class and telling her that she has boobs.

Owen is a joy to have in my class and I am going to miss him once he's not with me anymore. he is like my shadow and is always trying to find something to help me with. I LOVE MY OWEN!!










2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet!! He is such a nut- I have to really watch what I say around him!! I am so proud of the Miss Linda thing!! If we ever actually move we are ging to miss you terribly. He has loved this class so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you forgot to tell me you started blogging. I'm so excited!!! You are so creative, so I know your blog will be great. Can't wait to read more. Check out www.pyzam.com or thecutestblogontheblock.com for free templates and www.scrapblog.com to make custom headers. You'll have tons of fun with these.

    Sheyna

    ReplyDelete